Big Robs Towel Shack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only

Go down

choose your favorite call of duty game (all WW2)

prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only I_vote_lcap0%prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only I_vote_lcap0%prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only I_vote_lcap33%prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only I_vote_lcap33%prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only Empty prefered call of duty game (WW2) games only

Post  spartan101 2011-01-19, 17:55

my favorite is probably call of duty 3, but call of duty finest hour has the best vehicle missions. call of duty 2 big red 1 is a well-balanced mission type game

[EDIT]-Shmitles
I had to add COD 4 because it is the best call of duty game ever.
spartan101
spartan101
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down