Big Robs Towel Shack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shmitles

3 posters

Go down

Ask Shmitles Empty Ask Shmitles

Post  Shmitles 2011-01-05, 12:47

Ask any question you have for me and I will answer.
Shmitles
Shmitles
Commander
Commander

http://www.vitka.org

Back to top Go down

Ask Shmitles Empty Re: Ask Shmitles

Post  Ranebuggy 2011-01-10, 17:58

I have a question for you.

If a metaphorical embodiment of society is travelling at a velocity of umbrellas, and in the opposite direction is the imagination of the letter Q is sinking into death at a rate of 95 desks per calculators, assuming the jelly in the donut is rasberry, how many pillows are on Planet X? And how many german shepherds are living on planet Mars, assuming that the Sun is in fact blue that day, and LJ3 is not corecting my grammar.

Last edited by LJ3 on 2011-01-12, 16:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The Sun must not be blue either.)
Ranebuggy
Ranebuggy
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  THEGAME 2011-01-10, 22:02

I too have a question for you, Commander Comrade.

In terms of computer science, can every problem that can be efficiently checked by a computer also be efficiently solved by a computer? Essentialy what I am asking is does P = NP? (If solutions to problems can be verified quickly, can solutions themselves also be verified quickly?)

And in case you want to play my own trick on me, I WILL DEFINE THE WORDS. "Quick" would be an algorithm running in polynomial time. Oh, and "P" or "Class P" refers to questions that algorithms can solve in polynomial time. "NP" is a class of questions that can be verified in polynomial time.

Please get back to me on this before someone like Vinay Deolalikar solves it. I believe you are smarter than people like him, and we can even split the million dollars 50-50.

Oh, and I have a slightly more difficult question. Can we respond to questions that others asked within this forum. You see, Commander Comrade ranebuggy brought up a highly intellectual query earlier, and I wanted to respond, but found myself incapable of doing so because you might send me to Siberia.

Thanks in advance Commander Comrade!
THEGAME
THEGAME
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Shmitles 2011-01-11, 11:58

Ranebuggy wrote:I have a question for you.

If a metaphorical embodiment of society is travelling at a velocity of umbrellas, and in the opposite direction is the imagination of the letter Q is sinking into death at a rate of 95 desks per calculators, assuming the jelly in the donut is rasberry, how many pillows are on Planet X? And how many german shepherds are living on planet Mars, assuming that the sun is in fact blue that day, and LJ3 is not coretin meye gremer.

If you believe hard enough than you can do anything you put your mind to
Shmitles
Shmitles
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Shmitles 2011-01-11, 11:58

Shmitles wrote:
Ranebuggy wrote:I have a question for you.

If a metaphorical embodiment of society is travelling at a velocity of umbrellas, and in the opposite direction is the imagination of the letter Q is sinking into death at a rate of 95 desks per calculators, assuming the jelly in the donut is rasberry, how many pillows are on Planet X? And how many german shepherds are living on planet Mars, assuming that the sun is in fact blue that day, and LJ3 is not coretin meye gremer.

If you believe hard enough than you can do anything you put your mind to

Shmitles
Shmitles
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  THEGAME 2011-01-11, 14:20

How many evil evangelists have eevees that evolve into Evans? nvm, the answer is "THE GAME"
THEGAME
THEGAME
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down