Big Robs Towel Shack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

santa's virtue 3 death

Go down

santa's virtue 3 death Empty santa's virtue 3 death

Post  Guest 2011-01-07, 14:38

I was playing Santa's Virtue Adventure 3 and this one time I was "attacked", it really scared me because the guy who "attacked" me was on the "attacking" offender list. Anyways I survived but after that I fell down and I was "attacked" again. Prior to these "attackings" I was bombed, harrased, infiltrated, interogated, assulted (brutally), molested, bothered, slaped, shot, knifed, gunned down, hurt, damaged, harmed, beat down, struck, onslaughted, advanced, and assialed. The only way I pulled through is because I knew Grandma's love was just around the corner.

Back to top Go down

santa's virtue 3 death Empty santa's virtue 3 death

Post  Darkshadow10120 2011-01-07, 17:19

seedishfishes wrote:I was playing Santa's Virtue Adventure 3 and this one time I was "attacked", it really scared me because the guy who "attacked" me was on the "attacking" offender list. Anyways I survived but after that I fell down and I was "attacked" again. Prior to these "attackings" I was bombed, harrased, infiltrated, interogated, assulted (brutally), molested, bothered, slaped, shot, knifed, gunned down, hurt, damaged, harmed, beat down, struck, onslaughted, advanced, and assialed. The only way I pulled through is because I knew Grandma's love was just around the corner.

^^ Like.
Darkshadow10120
Darkshadow10120
Second in Command
Second in Command

Back to top Go down