Big Robs Towel Shack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of duty on the Wii

4 posters

Go down

Call of duty on the Wii  Empty Call of duty on the Wii

Post  Shmitles 2011-01-10, 12:23

I play call of duty on the Xbox 360, and i was wondering if the Wii can handle the fast pace intense felling of a call of duty game. I do not think so. I think that it is a lot harder and not very fun. To anyone who reads this I say PROVE ME WRONG!
Shmitles
Shmitles
Commander
Commander

http://www.vitka.org

Back to top Go down

Call of duty on the Wii  Empty Re: Call of duty on the Wii

Post  THEGAME 2011-01-10, 17:55

Well Commander Comrade Shmitles, I find myself in the position to release a formal objection against your stated disposition. To reinforce this statement, I have the following points to present. ICHI: the Wii is made in the motherland Japan, and since Japan is the source of guro and 50% of game sales there are in adult games, it can be assumed that I don't really know where I'm going with this. NI: The Wii is not manufactured by microsoft. Microsoft has a poor history, and when a company's been sued by both the United States and the European Union over software which is something it specializes in, it is clear that attempts made in something they do not specialize in will not fare so well. SAN: Wii is Nintendo produced, which is Pokemon is licensed to. Everbody knows that you can't cram a gameboy into an X-box. But you can do that to a Wii. (But it won't do anything either.) Battle Revolution is where it's at. SHI: X-box starts with an 'X' Wii starts with a 'W' If you speak English, you should know that 'W' comes after 'X' in the english alphabet. GO: The Wii's motion controller, which was the first one on the market and has been out years does not look like a dildo. (I am, of course, referencing the Playstation Move.) It does not use some freaky camera, which can be reverse engineered to take stalker pictures. Nor does it spell the word 'connect' wrong and market it. ROKU: The Wii has no shitty numbers after its name. Everybody who has a slight grasp on physics knows that 360 degrees is a full revolution, so it will look exactly the same as before. So no improvement from the previous X-box. SHICHI: The Wii is generally marketed in white, the X-box is generally marketed in black. Anyone with street smarts knows that white... But they both come in both flavors if you want. HACHI: The Wii's lower frame is easier on older moniters, thus reducing lag. (Who needs 720dpi Hi-res anyways?) KYUU: The Wii was marketed by Masashi Kishimoto.

Now this is all prior knowledge, but if you want I can go to a less more reliable source, Wikipedia. But who really cares. Now I do at least recognize that the X-box is renown for being 'xbox hueg' but the release of the X-box 360 removed this amazing feature. I would also like to motion that I have an X-box at my house, not a Wii, so please do not send me to Siberia Commander Comrade.

Last edited by THEGAME on 2011-01-11, 20:28; edited 1 time in total
THEGAME
THEGAME
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Shmitles 2011-01-11, 14:31

THEGAME wrote:Well Commander Comrade Shmitles, I find myself in the position to release a formal objection against your stated disposition. To reinforce this statement, I have the following points to present. ICHI: the Wii is made in the motherland Japan, and since Japan is the source of guro and 50% of game sales there are in adult games, it can be assumed that I don't really know where I'm going with this. NI: The Wii is not manufactured by microsoft. Microsoft has a poor history, and when a company's been sued by both the United States and the European Union over software which is something it specializes in, it is clear that attempts made in something they do not specialize in will not fare so well. SAN: Wii is Nintendo produced, which is Pokemon is licensed to. Everbody knows that you can't cram a gameboy into an X-box. But you can do that to a Wii. (But it won't do anything either.) Battle Revolution is where it's at. SHI: X-box starts with an 'X' Wii starts with a 'W' If you speak English, you should know that 'W' comes after 'X' in the english alphabet. GO: The Wii's motion controller, which was the first one on the market and has been out years does not look like an adult toy. (I am, of course, referencing the Playstation Move.) It does not use some freaky camera, which can be reverse engineered to take stalker pictures. Nor does it spell the word 'connect' wrong and market it. ROKU: The Wii has no crappy numbers after its name. Everybody who has a slight grasp on physics knows that 360 degrees is a full revolution, so it will look exactly the same as before. So no improvement from the previous X-box. SHICHI: The Wii is generally marketed in white, the X-box is generally marketed in black. Anyone with street smarts knows that white... But they both come in both flavors if you want. HACHI: The Wii's lower frame is easier on older moniters, thus reducing lag. (Who needs 720dpi Hi-res anyways?) KYUU: The Wii was marketed by Masashi Kishimoto.

Now this is all prior knowledge, but if you want I can go to a less more reliable source, Wikipedia. But who really cares. Now I do at least recognize that the X-box is renown for being 'xbox hueg' but the release of the X-box 360 removed this amazing feature. I would also like to motion that I have an X-box at my house, not a Wii, so please do not send me to Siberia Commander Comrade.

Touché but i am American and i need my Xbox so yes the Game you lose
Shmitles
Shmitles
Commander
Commander

http://www.vitka.org

Back to top Go down

Post  LJ3 2011-01-11, 14:37

All of your carfuly picked arguments can and will be used against you.
LJ3
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan101 2011-01-12, 10:48

its harder but its still fun it really sucks when you are playing online but still if you want a game that has controls like the wiiprepare to be challenged
spartan101
spartan101
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down