Big Robs Towel Shack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother Funkin' POKEMON!!!1!

5 posters

Go down

Mother Funkin' POKEMON!!!1! Empty Mother Funkin' POKEMON!!!1!

Post  Shmitles 2011-01-12, 17:11

List your favorite 6 pokemon to use in battles. No legendaries Pseudo legendaries are fine.
Blaziken, Garchomp, Blissy, snorlax, gyarados, and tyranitar
Shmitles
Shmitles
Commander
Commander

http://www.vitka.org

Back to top Go down

Mother Funkin' POKEMON!!!1! Empty Re: Mother Funkin' POKEMON!!!1!

Post  phantom5574 2011-01-12, 20:14

I use Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile, Raichu, Swellow, and Metagross if I don't have access to Legendaries.
phantom5574
phantom5574
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Mother Funkin' POKEMON!!!1! Empty PWN n00bs

Post  Ranebuggy 2011-01-14, 11:38

I USE A KYOGRE AND ZAPDOS IN DOUBLE BATTLE AND PWN N00BS!!!!!!!!!!!! KYOGRE USES WATER SPOUT AND ZAPDOS USES THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES IF THEY'RE LEGENDARY!?!?!?!?!?!?
Ranebuggy
Ranebuggy
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  spartan101 2011-02-14, 14:15

you know what sucks about black and white version, its because all the pokemon evolve around Lv.58-70 the fire type starter pokemon's final evolvtion is at Lv. 70 and its health is 110-140 which in other games they get to that health at around Lv.30 and also in black and white all the pokemons stats absolutly suck and the adventure has a lot of mazes, puzzles, riddles, and if you are terrible at those things then you will hate that game.

P.S. if ur wondering how i got this info its from a kid named Zach Nieves. i think i actually spelled his last name right.
spartan101
spartan101
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shmitles 2011-02-15, 11:42

spartan101 wrote:you know what sucks about black and white version, its because all the pokemon evolve around Lv.58-70 the fire type starter pokemon's final evolvtion is at Lv. 70 and its health is 110-140 which in other games they get to that health at around Lv.30 and also in black and white all the pokemons stats absolutly suck and the adventure has a lot of mazes, puzzles, riddles, and if you are terrible at those things then you will hate that game.

P.S. if ur wondering how i got this info its from a kid named Zach Nieves. i think i actually spelled his last name right.
Post only what 6 pokemanz you use in battle not complaining about black and white
Shmitles
Shmitles
Commander
Commander

http://www.vitka.org

Back to top Go down

Post  THEGAME 2011-02-15, 13:47

spartan101 wrote:you know what sucks about black and white version, its because all the pokemon evolve around Lv.58-70 the fire type starter pokemon's final evolvtion is at Lv. 70 and its health is 110-140 which in other games they get to that health at around Lv.30 and also in black and white all the pokemons stats absolutly suck and the adventure has a lot of mazes, puzzles, riddles, and if you are terrible at those things then you will hate that game.

The poor grammar makes it difficult to decipher, but what I get from this is that you're saying that the starters evolve at like, 50. And Chaoboo evolves into Emboar at level 70. THAT IS HORRIBLY INCORRECT. Emboar evolves at 36. (Of course, I may be completely wrong, the grammar is confusing) Also, don't mention anyone's names, and people who's first name is "Zach" and last name is "Nieves" are not reliable sources of information.

NOW RETURNING THIS TOPIC IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION, I actually use rather unconventional and common pokemon. Blastoise, Pidgeot, Electrode, Snorlax, Slowking, and Growlithe. This is because many of these can be/are caught early in [CENSORED], which will produce very nice stats.

EDIT: (By the way, why is t-h-e_g-a-m-e on the censor list? I was just talking about pokemon. SERIOUSLY. AND THAT'S MY NAME. WHAT, AM I NOT ALLOWED TO SAY MY NAME ANYMOAR?)
THEGAME
THEGAME
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum